Chaplains, Clergy Chaplain Assistants, Layperson Chaplain Assistants, Youth-Leader Trainers, Youth-Leaders, their spouses and children.
Yes, if they are promoted to a Youth-Leader by June 15, 2016. They must register as a “Hiệp Sĩ sẽ thăng cấp trước ngày 15 tháng 6 năm 2016” (Knight of Eucharist who will be promoted before June 15, 2016). The National Executive Committee will verify their promotion. Registration cancellation regulations still apply (See question 10 and 11).
– Invited non-US VEYM members and non-VEYM clergy also register via www.tntt.org as a “guest” and would still pay the registration fee as VEYM-USA members do.
– Invited Clergy: A Letter of Good Standing (Celebret) must be submitted to the Registration Committee by June 15th for the clergy member to attend. The Letter should be from the clergy’s religious superior
Yes. All Convention participants, except Special Guests, still have to register. Please register your family members online via www.tntt.org and choose the appropriate registration pricing for your family members.
– Under 6 years old: (Will have t-shirt and goody bag)
$20.00 If registered prior to April 30, 2016
$40.00 If registered prior to May 31, 2016 (and after 04/30/16)
$65.00 If registered prior to June 15, 2016 (and after 05/31/16)
– 6 years old to 11 years old: $100
$100.00 If registered prior to April 30, 2016
$120.00 If registered prior to May 31, 2016 (and after 04/30/16)
$145.00 If registered prior to June 15, 2016 (and after 05/31/16)
– 12 years old and above: $150
$150.00 If registered prior to April 30, 2016
$170.00 If registered prior to May 31, 2016 (and after 04/30/16)
$195.00 If registered prior to June 15, 2016 (and after 05/31/16)
– Spouse: Regular fees apply
Immediate family members of the VEYM member includes:
– Children who are age 17 and under as of June 30, 2016
All adult participants are required to pay an equal registration fee.
$180.00 If registered prior to April 30, 2016
$200.00 If registered prior to May 31, 2016 (and after 04/30/16)
$225.00 If registered prior to June 15, 2016 (and after 05/31/16)
The registration fee covers three nights of room and board, meals, retreat center activities and amenities, and Convention scheduled activities. We ask that Convention participants bring their own sleeping bags. The sleeping arrangements are dormitory style; please refer to www.lakewilliamson.org for more information.
A cash only snack bar is available on site for those interested in purchasing snacks from Lake Williamson Retreat Center.
June 15, 2016 is the final deadline for registration. The Registration Committee will not accept registration forms after June 15, 2016.
The deadline to cancel the registration is June 15, 2016 with a $20 administrative fee associated in order to refund the application.
If you notified the registration committee after June 15, 2016 that you may no longer attend, the application fee is non-refundable. No exceptions.
A. Create an account on www.tntt.org.
· Go to http://www.tntt.org
· Click on “TNTT Connect” from the menu
· If you are a new user, click on “New Visitor Registration” and follow the instructions to create an account, otherwise sign in with your account.
B. Pay for the TNTT membership fee ($0). This is required in order to perform step 3 below.
· Click on “TNTT Store” from the menu.
· Select “Membership” under “Shop for”. Then click “Go”.
· Click on “TNTT Member”.
· Click “Add To Cart” then proceed to check out and pay for the TNTT membership.
C. Pay for the Về Đất Hứa event.
· Click on “TNTT Store” from the menu.
· Select “Event” under “Shop for”. Then click “Go”.
· Click on “Đại Hội Về Đất Hứa VI”.
· Click “Add To Cart” then proceed to check out and pay for the event.
Your Chapter must also send to the Registration Committee a certified letter from:
a) your Chaplain/Parish Priest and b) Chapter President that all Convention participants have cleared the criminal background check and passed the VIRTUS/Protecting God’s Children or equivalent.
Forms must be postmarked on or by June 15th, 2016 and form and payment should be mailed to:
VĐHVI Registration Committee
2100 Lee Hwy #508
Arlington, Virginia 22201
Write checks to: VEYM
Check-In: Starts at 2PM on Thursday June 30, 2016
Check-Out: Must be out of the room by 12PM on Sunday July 3, 2016
Yes. You can check-in one day earlier for an additional fee of $90/room (maximum 4 persons/room).