PHONG TRÀO THIẾU NHI THÁNH THỂ VIỆT NAM TẠI HOA KỲ
The Vietnamese Eucharistic Youth Movement in the U.S.A.
NATIONAL EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE
Chaplains and Youth-Leaders in the National Leadership Council
Chaplains and Youth-Leaders in the National Assembly
Chaplains and Youth-Leaders in the National Academy
Youth-Leaders in the National Executive Committee
Chaplains and Youth-Leaders in the Region/League of Chapters/Chapter Executive Committees
Chaplain Assistants, Youth-Leader Trainers and Youth-Leaders
Subj: Coming to the Promised Land National Convention VI, 2016
Dearest Chaplains, Chaplain Assistants, Youth-Leader Trainers, and Youth-Leaders of all rank,
Along with the Chaplains at the National Headquarters, the National Executive Committee sends you greetings of peace and love in the name of Jesus in the Eucharist. In accordance with the directive set forth by the National Executive Committee and the National Headquarters Chaplains during a joint meeting on February 7th – 8th, 2015 regarding the organization of the Return to the Promised Land National Convention in 2016:
- With aims to provide Youth-Leaders, Youth-Leader Trainers, Chaplain Assistants, and Chaplains across the country with opportunities to meet, greet, connect and engage in meaningful activities;
- Provide opportunities for participants to testify and speak to the joy and accomplishment of the previous years; examine difficulties and identify challenges in today’s society;
- Discuss and brainstorm on the direction forward to best assist members live in union with Jesus in the Eucharist and to always have God be the center of all activities.
With the aforementioned, the National Executive Committee hereby announce the following information pertaining to the organization of the Return to the Promised Land National Convention VI in 2016:
- Theme: “Christ lives in me” Gal 2, 20
- Location: Lake Williamson Christian Center, Carlinville, IL, USA
- Date: Thursday, June 30th – Sunday July 3rd, 2016
- Registration Fee: $180.00 before April 30th, 2016, $200.00 before May 31st, 2016; $225.00 before June 15th, 2016; will not accept applications after June 15th, 2016.
- Eligibility: Certified Youth-Leaders, Chaplain Assistants, Chaplains and invited guests [guests, speakers, and immediate family members (spouses and children under 18 years of age, please contact the Registration Committee directly) of Youth-Leaders and Layperson Chaplain Assistants].
For the common good of the Vietnamese Eucharistic Youth Movement in the U.S., the National Executive Committee calls on all levels of leaderships within the Movement to motivate, encourage and create opportunities for members within your area of responsibility to participate the Coming to the Promised Land National Convention VI. Please pray and actively participate in all planning activities to support the Organizing Committee, so that through love and unity in the Eucharist, the Convention will leave many yearning for more.
Rev. Francis Xavier Nguyễn Thanh Bình, SVD
General Chaplain, VEYM-USA
West Covina, October 15, 2015
Joseph Đào Văn Đức
President, National Executive Committee